If You’re A Business Owner You Don’t Want to Miss This…
Due to overwhelming demand, I will be conducting my accounting workshop to help you demystify those daunting tax/accounting questions you may be asking yourself.
When: 9:00 – 11:00 am PST
Location: 100 E Thousand Oaks Boulevard
2nd Floor Conference Room
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
I realize that accounting may not be your favorite topic, but if you are a business owner isn’t it time to get started now so that your books are in order? Or time to find out why your Profit/Loss sheet is so important?
The investment is $14.95, which is such a great deal that you really can’t pass this up. You’ll come away with some key tips on:
- How to get your business books setup right out of the gate
- What you can write off and what you can’t
- Business vs. personal and how important it is to keep them separated
- If you have employee’s or contractor’s how to know the difference
- Why you should be paying close attention to your profit/loss sheet
And so much more!!!
PLUS – I’ll throw in a copy of both of my award winning books; “I’ve Got a Business Now What?” and “Your Amazing Itty Bitty Tax book.”
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to helping you get ahead of the game the right way!